Dear Valued Customers:
First Bank is committed to the well-being of our customers and of our employees. In following the COVID-19 guidance recevied from local, state and federal health agencies, we are modifying our banking operations effective Friday, March 20, 2020 and until further notice:
- Effective Friday, March 20, we will be transitioning our branch operations to drive thru only. Our intent is to ensure the safety and health of our employees and our customers.
- Our ATMs will continue to operate plus online and mobile banking are available at any time for your banking needs. We encourage all of you to utilize our mobile app and online banking to stay connected 24/7.
- Depositing checks, paying bills and sending money are all available through our online and mobile channels. For more information go to https://www.first1bank.com/services/online-banking-bill-pay.html
- Our drive-thru lanes will be able to conduct any business that can be conducted in the lobbies, for example various account maintenance, or even opening accounts.
- Lobby access will be available by appointment to meet with lenders, conduct fund transfers, and any other banking business that cannot be done through other channels. This includes access to your safe deposit boxes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your local office for your specific needs.
- You may also call our Customer Service at (866) 319-4093.
For questions and concerns, please contact your local office, the staff will be more than happy to help you navigate these adjustments and address your specific needs. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as well as the faith you entrust in us as your community bank. While these times are difficult, we are confident in the strength and resiliency of our communities and our collective ability to overcome.