Wherever you are, we’re there too — whether it’s at your kitchen table, a café, or on the job. Do your banking 24/7, with ease.
Bank without ever leaving your home. Make transfers, check balances — even pay your bills — all from the comfort of your kitchen table. It's like having your own private branch that's open 24/7.
- Free service for First Bank customers — including business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Update account info
- Pay bills securely
- Sign up for eStatements
- And more
- Additional business services can be added to the First1Online Banking platform
- Secure and easy to use
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
To enroll in First1Online Banking, simply call or visit us. Please be prepared to provide an active email address.
First Bank cannot provide technical/IT support for individual customer computers. We make every effort to communicate to our users if there is an issue that affects access to the system as a whole. However, if it is determined that the access issue is limited a particular computer (meaning that the user can successfully log in at another computer), It will be the responsibility of the computer owner to have the issue corrected with that computer. While we may provide some suggestions of ideas as to what the problem may be, we will not be responsible for correcting the issue.
This service comes in handy when you’re out of time and can't make it to the bank. Access all your accounts from your mobile device, 24/7. Download our free app now for your Apple® or Android™ device!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in First1Online Banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View balances
- See recent activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate ATM and branch locations
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Block and unblock your debit card for extra security
- Receive email alerts for :
- Transactions exceeding a dollar amount threshhold
- Transactions initiated over the phone or internet
- Transaction conducted outside of the U.S.
- Suspected fraud transactions
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in these convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Easily deposit a check by taking a picture of the front and back of the check through our mobile banking app.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a First Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at First Bank.”
Step-By-Step Instructions for Mobile Deposit
Get Mobile Deposit
- Sign into your First Bank mobile app
- Using the drop-down menu select Deposit Check
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select which account you would like to deposit your check into
- Enter the amount of the deposit
- Endorse your check — Checks should be endorsed with a signature followed by for mobile deposit First Bank
- Place your check on a dark flat surface that has sufficient lighting
- Place your phone directly over your check, avoid angles
- The App will automatically take the picture once positioned correctly
- Review Images, are the image clear and all letters/ numbers legible
After the Image is Sent
- You will receive an email verification the deposit has been successfully submitted
- Please keep all checks submitted in a secure location for 7 business days
- You can open the mobile app and select view Mobile Deposits, to view the images submitted as well as the status of your deposit
Need some additional help? No problem — see our mobile deposit FAQ.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
It's time to make the switch. Trade the paper clutter for free electronic statements (we promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes).
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security — the less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Ready to streamline how you handle your statements? Make the switch from paper to eStatements today.