Why First Bank?
We know you have a lot of choices in banking, so why should you choose First Bank? Here are just a few reasons why we are second to none:
- We are a locally-owned community bank that has been serving Southwest Florida since 1922 (87 years!).
- We offer true local decision making on-site.
- No transaction fees—that includes coin, cash, and check deposits as well as returned deposit items.
- Our employees live and play here, own stock in our bank, and are personally vested in the success of our bank and customers.
- We are actively involved in and support the communities we serve.
- We give our customers the best of both worlds: hometown "know your name" banking with today's latest technology and services.
- No automated voice menus when you call us—you actually speak to a human!
- Extended drive-thru hours, including Saturdays (open from 8am-6pm M-F, and 8am-1pm Saturday).
- 24/7 banking via ATM and real-time Online Banking with Bill Pay.
- No charge from First Bank to use other ATMs.
- We have low turnover. The average banking experience of a First Bank employee is 12 years. Our senior management team has over 175 years of banking and financial experience combined.
- We will be providing the same great services next year, the next fifteen years and on. We have been around for 87 years and look forward to celebrating our 100th anniversary!
Please do not take our word for it; our customers have given theirs at our Testimonials page!